This is the Privacy Statement of APIcenter B.V. (hereinafter APIcenter).
APIcenter is a private limited liability company incorporated and registered under the laws of the Netherlands, having its statutory seat in Gorinchem, The Netherlands and having its registered office at Havendijk 22, 4201 XA Gorinchem, The Netherlands. APIcenter offers a service with which you, as a user, can setup API integration or ask APIcenter to do that for you.
APIcenter takes the protection of your privacy and your personal data seriously and shall handle your personal data with the utmost security and care. As a user of our service, this Privacy Statement provides information about your personal data that APIcenter collects and the way that APIcenter processes your personal data.
Which personal data is collected and for which purposes do we process your personal data?
APIcenter has obtained these personal data because you have provided this.
Services and customer management
Purpose: Registration process through app.apicenter.io and to provide the service itself. Personal data: Name, E-mail address Legal Basis: Necessary for the performance of an agreement between user and APIcenter. Storage Period: Up to 1 year after the termination of the agreement. Purpose: To answer your questions, requests and exchange information. Personal data: Name, e-mail address, your correspondence with APIcenter and all other personal data relevant to answering your question. Legal basis: Necessary for the performance of the agreement between user and APIcenter Storage period: Up to 1 year after the termination of the agreement.
Purpose: Answer questions, requests and exchange information for potential new clients (‘prospects’) Personal data: (Company) name, e-mail address Legal basis: Consent Storage period: maximum of 1 year.
Which personal data is collected from third parties?
APIcenter has obtained this personal data through use of the service.
Invoicing and order management
Purpose: Order management Personal data: (Home and/or company) address, delivery address, billing address, e-mail, phone number, bank details, payment information, outstanding balance, account number, order number, complaint content, customer number. Legal basis: Necessary for the performance of an agreement between user and APIcenter. Storage period: Up to 1 year after the termination of the agreement.
With whom do we share your data?
We will not share your personal data with third parties, unless this is necessary for the service or if APIcenter is obligated to do so under applicable law and/or regulations. In the event of use of third parties, APIcenter will, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), ensure appropriate data processing agreements (if required), whereby the security of your personal data is guaranteed by the processor.
How are your personal data protected?__
To protect your personal data against unlawful processing, APIcenter uses technical and organizational security measures. To this end, APIcenter will protect your personal data in a manner that can reasonably be expected.
How long is your personal data stored for the aforementioned purposes?
The storage period is mentioned above for the legal purposes. Solely in case APIcenter needs to store the data to comply with legal obligations, it is possible that APIcenter stores the data for a longer period of time than mentioned above.
Transfer of personal data to third countries or international organizations
APIcenter does not transfer any personal data to third countries or international organizations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
How do you contact us to exercise your rights?
Under the GDPR you have the right to:
- The right to be informed and right of access (article 13,14 and 15 GDPR); You may access your personal data and make any necessary changes in your account. If you would like to see which personal data APIcenter has obtained about you, you may exercise your right of access by submitting a request to APIcenter.
- The right to rectification (article 16 GDPR); If you wish to make changes in your personal information that you have seen as a result of a request for access and you are unable to make the changes yourself in your account, you may request that APIcenter makes these changes for you. You may request that APIcenter modifies, corrects, supplements, erases or shields your information.
- The right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (article 17 GDPR); You can request APIcenter to delete the personal data. It is possible to request this if:
- The processing is no longer necessary for achieving the purpose;
- The purpose of the processing is based on your consent and you withdraw this consent;
- If you make well-founded objections to the processing;
- If there is no legal basis for processing.
- The right to restrict processing (article 18 GDPR); In case you suspect that APIcenter uses your personal data unlawfully, you can restrict the processing
- The right to data portability (article 20 GDPR); In case the processing of personal data is based on your consent or the necessity for the performance of the agreement, you have the right to obtain your personal data. APIcenter will provide this in a structured and standard format. In this manner you can transfer your data to another processor.
- The right to object (article 21 GDPR); In case you have any objection against the processing of the personal data, you have the right to object against the processing. The moment the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can send your request to exercise the rights to firstname.lastname@example.org APIcenter will respond to user within one week. In case of any legally complicated requests, APIcenter is entitled to extend this period of time with two months and will inform user about this together with an estimation of time in which they can comply to the request. In case of complaints regarding unlawful processing of personal data, you have the right to contact the national data protection authority. In The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Privacy Statement changes
This Privacy Statement is subject to changes. We therefore advise you to regularly read the Privacy Statement for any such changes.