APICenter Solutions for ERP
Enterprise resource planning software is widely used by companies large and small around the world to streamline business processes. ERP can include HR, logistics, accounting, communication, and more. With a greater need to automate workflows, ERP integration allows businesses to improve communication and reduce the potential for errors.
Manually collecting data from your CRM is time-consuming, and such a monotonous job can lead to errors. Even the smallest typing error can cost a company hundred, even thousands, not to mention the time needed to correct the mistake. The time freed up from automation can be better spent on those tasks that require human attention. Optimizing employee time and skills leads to greater productivity.
Gone are the days when one department had to contact another department and wait for a report. With ERP integration, we can help centralize your data so that each authorized employee is able to access the right data exactly when they need it. Furthermore, data is available in real-time, and employees can make better decisions by accessing the most relevant information.
You can also take advantage of workflow visualization, a tool that is designed to let teams see what others are working on, provide feedback and assign tasks to the appropriate person and considering the level of priority. Visualizing workflows makes it easier to manage employee time. There will be no idle employees waiting for someone else to complete their task, and you will also notice those with a heavy workload and redirect resources in order to meet project deadlines.
When integrating your ERP with your CRM (customer relationship management), there is an opportunity for you to excel at customer service and stand out over your rivals. Customer service has changed with the wave of new IT solutions; responses have to be faster. This integration is also is an essential tool for sales and marketing.
Your HR department is one area that will undoubtedly benefit from ERP integration. This is the one department that requires constant communication with every other department within the organization. Many HR responsibilities are incredibly time-consuming, and automation is the best way forward.
Let’s take a look into other advantages of having an integrated ERP software.
- Centralized Data: Having a centralized database management system is one of the most important advantages of ERP software. All functional areas store their data in a single database instead of having a distributed data system.
- Real-time data: Centralized, real-time data such as current stock, raw materials requirement, etc., is available for the entire organization.
- Cross integrations: Possibility to integrate between different departments and functionalities, enabling proper coordination between them.
- Enhanced productivity: A fully integrated ERP system helps to increase productivity along with efficiency.
- Quick Decisions: As all data is available, organizations can make prompt decisions based on the available information.
- Improved overall efficiency- The main benefit of a fully integrated ERP system is that it enhances the enterprise’s productivity and boosts up its overall efficiency.
- Accuracy: Available data will be accurate as no manual calculation or delegation is being made.
- Accurate Forecasting: The integrated ERP and CRM system will provide better data since it’s real-time and always as precise as possible, resulting in more accurate forecasts
- Financial Control: As all financial reports, data, sales forecasts, and sales intelligence reports are available, analyzing and planning will be more straight forward.
Whether it is your E-Commerce, project management, Business Intelligence, HR, or CRM, our API integrations have the solution to connect your ERP with other tools to enhance the workflow across the entire company.