We appreciate that partners are necessary in today’s business environment. We all want to be able to increase our visibility and revenues. It is important for us to be able to create long-term fruitful working relationships with others who have shared goals. Partner networks not only help to increase sales and profitability but can also significantly reduce expenses.
Building a robust partner network has plenty of benefits for all of those involved. We can:
- Share innovative ideas
- Get greater access to developments in our industry
- Create new contacts and customers
- Increase knowledge
- Face industry obstacles together
- Develop new products
- Expand into new territories
By solving problems through a network of reliable and skilled partnerships, we can go beyond customer expectations and stay ahead in the industry.
Our worldwide partnerships network includes accounting firms, web designers, and ERP Integration Companies, to name some examples. It’s not the size of the company that matters to use. Our focus is on excellent relationships in related fields. Instead of making the same mistakes that other companies make with their partnerships, we stick to a strict policy to ensure our relationships are solid and will last.
- We only partner with the right companies, those who have the same goals, standards, strategies, and expectations as our own.
- We take time to get to know them rather than just label them a partner. We like to hold events and keep partners informed of our news.
- We create new strategies and a common business plan so that we can grow together.
- We reward our partners. Not with gimmicks or raffle entries but worthwhile, meaningful rewards to show our loyalty.
Thanks to the extensive network we have already created, we have become great at developing integrations, which then allows our partnering companies to be great at implementing the ERP of their customers and the creation of first-class web shops.
Networking for us is about using all avenues available in order to communicate with like-minded people, customers, and business owners. We are active on social media as well as the professional community, institutions, and departments. All of our team members like to take part in events, meetings, and webinars to stay up to date with all of the latest news and developments in our industry. We always keep our eyes open for new networking opportunities.
We are proud of who we are and what we have achieved, and we want our partners to feel the same way. The people that we have around us are a reflection of who we are and what we do.
If you would like to become one of our partners, you can check out our Become a Partner page.